Following on from our most popular post yet, 15 Behaviors to Give Up, I thought we’d flip the pancake and look at 15 Behaviors to Begin.
Right now. Today. Without delay. No excuses.
1. Treating yourself as your best friend
2. Practicing gratitude
3. Facing your fears and doing it anyway
4. Seeking help when needed
5. Positive thinking
6. Accept yourself and others without judgement
8. Nourishing your body
9. Managing your own responses
10. Making every day count to the fullest
11. Taking action – even if it’s only baby steps
12. Knowing you have everything within you that you need
13. Surrounding yourself with the people who help you raise your game
14. Putting yourself first
15. Doing what makes you proud of you
— Sarah Steele (@managingu) May 1, 2013
In the comments I’d love to hear which of these resonates with you (and I’ll write a post on how to do the most popular ones) and if there are any other habits you’d add to this list.
Share the Love!
Do you think your circle would enjoy this article? Feel free to share it on social media! I’ve made it super easy! Just click Like or share the tweetable.
If you didn’t arrive here via an email from us then make sure you sign up for email updates. Why? Because I send out awesome tips that you won’t get anywhere else! And I say things via email that I don’t say on Facebook or Twitter. Trust me, it’ll help you change your life. And we usually send out information to the awesome email community first – so you’ll be ahead of the game.
Blessings and Honey